Thursday, July 31, 2014

Study with Jillibean Soup

Today I'm a sharing a fun and eclectic layout that I created for Jillibean Soup.I created this layout using the Cool as a Cucumber collection, even though this collection is more "boyish" it can still be used for fun layouts of the girls. The diecut lightbulb was the inspiration for my layout. I wanted to create a fun background, to do I used two circle punches and lined up the circles in a random fashion. Hope you'll stop by the Jillibean Soup blog to see how the DT has used this collection. 


4 comments:

Michelle said...

Love it! The background is fantastic :).

Nicole D. said...

Love the layering goodness!

Kristol said...

such a fun layout. great background colors.

Mary B said...

great bkgd love the way it still leaves plenty of white space too